The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Monday 25 June 2012

Claire and Ioannis - 23rd June 2012 - Cadbury House Hotel, Congresbury

Claire and Ioannis' day was beautiful, I loved Claire's choice of a coral pink colour scheme which I've only seen once before. It matched in brilliantly with Cadbury's mix of traditional and contemporary and stunning flowers by Kimberleys the Florist suited the look really well. The couple had an angelic daughter Isabella who was the perfect little flowergirl, guarding each of her petals in her basket as if they were as precious as her parents wedding rings. I got some great photos of their little family that I hope will make them smile. By simply asking Claire and Ioannis to talk and play with Bella I got some lovely quirky shots. It wasnt until quite late in the day that I realised why I recognised a large percentage of Ioannis' friends. I'd photographed them all nude....not just for my own personal collection, the boys did a charity calendar with their Rugby Club and now I've thought about it more I believe Ioannis may have been part of that calendar......Luckily for them they are now all archived! It was a pleasure to be part of such a great day I hope this lovely couple have a fantastic honeymoon.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...