The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bridal Photoshoot with Fredau Hoekstra- 19th September 2011

I thought I would share a few images with you from a photoshoot I took part in on Monday in Exeter. I had a great day shooting with beautiful Dutch model Fredau Hoekstra who was very willing considering the miserable weather and numerous photographers jostiling for position and demanding her attention. 

Not every bride will have their wedding on the perfect sunny afternoon that they imagined. But this should in no way affect the fun that you have with your photos on the big day. I shoot in a mixture of reportage and posed styles to capture you and your guests looking your very best. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...