The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Sunday 25 September 2011

Vicki and Rich - 24th September 2011 - Corpus Christi, WSM and Lyncombe Lodge, Churchill

I have to say that Vicki and Rich's wedding was one of my very favourite this year. Not unsurprising really as it was two old friends getting married and I knew half of the guests including my own mother and my brother in law who played a very convincing bestman! The Bride and Groom tied the knot in Vicki's family church in Weston-Super-Mare and followed a lovely ceremony with some photos at the school where the couple met. A vintage VW camper van was the perfect transport for a wedding with a theme that incorporated beach locations as table names with seashell decorations and cobalt blue bridesmaids dresses. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Grant I was delighted to be part of your big day!







1 comment:

  1. Vicki GrantJanuary 24, 2012

    I love the photos!! Thank you so much, they are beautiful and captured our day perfectly. Thank you!xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment...