The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Charlotte and Matt - 9th September 2011 - St Peter's, Englishcombe and Limpley Stoke Hotel

Jen and I arrived at Charlotte's mums house to a very organised group of attendants who were just starting on their first glass of bubbly. I first met Charlotte and her Mum Sue at the I Do wedding fayre in Bath where they booked me on the spot and I knew straight away that we would be made to feel very welcome at this Big Day. A traditional English wedding in the quaint parish of Englishcombe was idyllic and a local tradition of tying the gates of the church together and not allowing the guests to leave until sweets and coins had been thrown to the children on the other side of the gate was a lovely touch. Jayne from Englands Finest Cars was chaffeur for the happy couple and I got some lovely shots of Charlotte and Matt in the car before they greeted their guests at the reception.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...